Request for Proposals: Strategic Planning
The Cambodian Women’s Crisis Centre is seeking qualified offers to develop its new Strategic Plan, which will come into effect 1 January 2015. You are kindly invited to submit your proposal for the requested services as per the Terms of Reference.
A review of the current plan, including analysis of documentation and stakeholder consultation, will form the basis of the main inputs to the new plan. Key objectives of the strategic planning exercise are to:
- Analyses the internal and external environments of CWCC
- Assess implementation of the 2009-2014 Strategic Plan
- Assess the current objectives/scope/targets/approaches
- Identify significant achievements, challenges, future opportunities
- Assist in developing the overall monitoring and evaluation framework
All proposals must be submitted by 16 June 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.